Please follow the instructions below to report damage for your order that has arrived.
- Any damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery by email with photos showing the damage and the number of tiles damaged. All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods - this is imperative.
- No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon - Fri) of receipt of goods.
- Any claim as to shortages or condition of Goods on delivery which would not be apparent on visual inspection must be communicated within 48 hours. Subject to this condition, the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods upon delivery as having been supplied in good condition, and in accordance with the order.
- Report by email to email@example.com the total number of tiles damaged with photos showing the damage and how it was delivered.
- Please state in the email if you require replacements sending or, if you do not require replacements a refund on the damaged tiles.
- The Company will not under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery.
- We always recommend that you never book a tiler or other workman until the goods have been delivered and inspected.
View all our terms and conditions.